Friday, September 7, 2012

Rainbow week!

It's been rainbow week for me. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday saw me dyeing up rainbow gradients on all different weights of yarn. I must admit that the last one on Wednesday was a bit of an effort, but it was experimental because of the number of knots in the yarn.  I like the result so much I'll repeat with a nicer skein of yarn. I shall call it wonky rainbow.

Rainbow skeins drying on a fine Alice Monday

The knitting machine has been clunking away making up blanks from undyed yarn. I've been knitting and designing like crazy. Walking the dog has become an expedition for seed pods and flowers that can be translated into knitted motifs. 

Most of the skeins and blanks will be on sale tomorrow. I'll just be selling from here while I figure out whether to start a small business or keep it as a hobby. I like the rainbows so much, I'd like to keep them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment